Join us for a roarin’ good time
for epilepsy awareness, advocacy and education
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Four Season’s Ballroom
San Francisco, CA
Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California’s Gala is back this year with a roarin’ good time 20’s themed event! Dinner and no host bar.
Get ready for a fun night; grab your 20’s inspired attire!
Bid on one-of-a-kind auction items and a chance to win amazing wine – all for a great cause!
Proceeds will fund research, support, education and services for the more than 180,000 northern Californians living with epilepsy.
Unable to attend this year? Consider making a donation (Click Here)
Contact Tracie at email@example.com for sponsorship
2018 Gala Co-Chairs
Trisha Faggiolly & Rebecca Schnitt
Steve and Jamie Chen – Chen Family Fund
UCSF Epilepsy Center
Our vision is to ensure that not another moment is lost to seizures. The Gala provides critical funds that enable the EFNC to:
- Provide direct, educational services to people struggling with epilepsy
- Send youth with epilepsy to summer camp
- Connect families with epilepsy to similar families
- Coordinate 15 local support groups
- Support advocacy and legislative initiatives
- Educate schools, hospitals, first responders and businesses about epilepsy
- Support epilepsy research
The Gala would not be possible without our wonderful volunteers! To volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
THANK YOU for supporting our 2017 Candlelight Gala!
For more information, please call (510)922-8687 or email email@example.com.