Join us for a roarin’ good time
for epilepsy awareness, advocacy and education
Gala tickets on sale now
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Four Season’s Ballroom
San Francisco, CA
Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California’s Gala is back this year with a roarin’ good time 20’s themed event! Dinner and no host bar.
Get ready for a fun night; grab your 20’s inspired attire!
Bid on one-of-a-kind auction items and a chance to win amazing wine – all for a great cause!
Proceeds will fund research, support, education and services for the more than 180,000 northern Californians living with epilepsy.
Unable to attend this year? Consider making a donation (Click Here)
Contact Tracie at email@example.com for sponsorship
2018 Gala Co-Chairs
Trisha Faggiolly & Rebecca Schnitt
Steve and Jamie Chen – Chen Family Fund
UCSF Epilepsy Center
Our vision is to ensure that not another moment is lost to seizures. The Gala provides critical funds that enable the EFNC to:
- Provide direct, educational services to people struggling with epilepsy
- Send youth with epilepsy to summer camp
- Connect families with epilepsy to similar families
- Coordinate 15 local support groups
- Support advocacy and legislative initiatives
- Educate schools, hospitals, first responders and businesses about epilepsy
- Support epilepsy research
The Gala would not be possible without our wonderful volunteers! To volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
THANK YOU for supporting our 2017 Candlelight Gala!
For more information, please call (510)922-8687 or email email@example.com.