November 11, 2017
Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco
757 Market St
San Francisco CA
Join the Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California for a special evening of elegant dining and exciting auction items! Proceeds will fund research, support, education and services for the more than 140,000 Northern Californians living with epilepsy. Bay Area medical professionals, epilepsy patients and their families will be in attendance to celebrate the foundation’s accomplishments over the past year.
Featuring “My Journey with Epilepsy”
A Conversation with Steve Chen, Founder of YouTube, moderated by Dr. Robert Fisher, MD, PhD, Stanford.
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD, PhD, Stanford
The vision is to ensure that not another moment is lost to seizures. The gala provides critical funds that enable the EFNC to:
- Provide direct, educational services to people struggling with epilepsy
- Send youth with epilepsy to summer camp
- Connect families with epilepsy to other similar families
- Coordinate 15 local support groups
- Support advocacy and legislative initiatives
- Educate schools, hospitals, first responders and businesses about epilepsy
- Support epilepsy research
The Candlelight Gala would not be possible without our wonderful volunteers! To volunteer, please contact email@example.com for more information.
THANK YOU for supporting our 2016 Candlelight Gala!
For more information, please call (510)922-8687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.