Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California
benefits when you donate at Savers!
Do you have any clothing that hasn’t seen the light of day in years? Kitchen gadgets you no longer use? Well, thanks to our partnership with Savers thrift stores, you can support our organization by simply donating household items and clothing you no longer need! When you make a donation at the store or at our bins, Savers pays us for those goods.
Your generous donations provide a critical base of financial stability for the programs and services we offer.
To learn more about how Savers makes a difference in communities like ours, visit the Savers website.
LOCATIONS: Currently, the Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California is partnered with three stores: Dublin and Vacaville.
- 7117 Regional St, Dublin, CA 94568
- 154 Browns Valley Pkwy, Vacaville, CA 95688
DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Metro 580, 4500 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Gateway Plaza, 173 Plaza Drive, Vallejo, CA 94591
- Rose Pavillion, 4255 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Briggsmore Plaza, 1800 Prescott Road, Modesto, CA 95350
- Hilltop Plaza, 3401 Blume Drive, Richmond, CA 94806
- Camelia Center, 5738 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95819
- Contra Loma, 3100 Contra Loma Plaza, Antioch, CA 94509
- Winery, 1955 West Texas Street, Fairfield, CA 94533
- North Pointe 3848 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA 95356
- Village One, 3020 Floyd Avenue, Modesto, CA 95355
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Attend a Donation Day as a volunteer and engage with the community members. Help educate the public about epilepsy and do seizure first aid demonstrations.
- Attend a Donation Day as a community member.
- Start a Donation Drive in your local community (FOR LARGER DONATIONS, call 510.922.8687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Larger venues may include but are not limited to:
- Apartment Buildings
Questions? Please call 510.922.8687