Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California
benefits when you donate at Savers thrift stores!
Do you have any clothing that hasn’t seen the light of day in years? Kitchen gadgets you no longer use? Well, thanks to our partnership with Savers thrift stores, you can support our organization by simply donating household items and clothing you no longer need! When you make a donation at the store or at our bins, Savers pays us for those goods.
Your generous donations provide a critical base of financial stability for the programs and services we offer.
To learn more about how Savers makes a difference in communities like ours, visit the Savers website.
STORE LOCATIONS: Currently, the Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California is partnered with two stores: Dublin and Vacaville.
- 7117 Regional St, Dublin, CA 94568 – Hours and Contact info
- 154 Browns Valley Pkwy, Vacaville, CA 95688 – Hours and Contact info
DONATION DROP SPOT LOCATIONS:
- Vallejo Corners, 904 Admiral Callaghan Ln., Vallejo, CA 94591
- Rose Pavillion, 4200 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Hilltop Plaza, 4100 Klose Way, Richmond, CA 94806
- Contra Loma, 3100 Contra Loma Plaza, Antioch, CA 94509
- North Pointe 3848 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA 95356
- Village One, 3020 Floyd Avenue, Modesto, CA 95355
- 205 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA 94559
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Attend a Partner Day event at a Savers store as a volunteer and engage with the community members. Help educate the public about epilepsy and do seizure first aid demonstrations.
- Attend a Partner Day event as a community member.
- Start a Donation Drive Fundraiser in your local community (FOR LARGER DONATIONS,call 510.922.8687 or email email@example.com). Larger venues may include:
- Apartment Buildings
- And more
Questions? Please call 510.922.8687