November 11, 2017
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco
757 Market St
San Francisco CA
Join the Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California for a special evening of elegant dining and exciting auction items! Proceeds will fund research, support, education and services for the more than 140,000 Northern Californians living with epilepsy. Bay Area medical professionals, epilepsy patients and their families will be in attendance to celebrate the foundation’s accomplishments over the past year.
With special thanks to Title Sponsors:
Steve and Jamie Chen
UCB Pharmaceutical Company provider of Jane Virtual Reality Experience
Featuring “My Journey with Epilepsy”
A Conversation with Steve Chen, Founder of YouTube, moderated by Dr. Robert Fisher, MD, PhD, Stanford.
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD, PhD, Stanford
The vision is to ensure that not another moment is lost to seizures. The gala provides critical funds that enable the EFNC to:
- Provide direct, educational services to people struggling with epilepsy
- Send youth with epilepsy to summer camp
- Connect families with epilepsy to other similar families
- Coordinate 15 local support groups
- Support advocacy and legislative initiatives
- Educate schools, hospitals, first responders and businesses about epilepsy
- Support epilepsy research
Introducing at the Candlelight Gala:
Jane Virtual Reality Experience
UCB has helped produce the story of Jane, an adult living with epilepsy, in an immersive experience using the latest virtual reality technology. You will be guided through the experience as you see with Jane’s eyes, hear what she hears, and understand her thoughts to experience epilepsy as never before.
**Please be aware you must be registered to the Candlelight Gala Event in order to participate in the Virtual Reality Experience.
* Not recommended for those with seizures, currently or in the past
THANK YOU for supporting our 2017 Candlelight Gala!
Steve and Jamie Chen
Neuroscience Partners – Dr Edie Zusman
Remick Family Foundation
Andy and Beth Ruggles
For more information, please call (510)922-8687 or email email@example.com.