November 19, 2016
Westin St. Francis: Union Square
335 Powell St
San Francisco CA
Join us in celebrating our epilepsy community, our heroes, our past wins and our accomplishments–and your commitment to put an end to epilepsy.
We are thrilled to announce our featured speaker, Rick Harrison from History Channel’s Pawn Stars! Rick developed epilepsy when he was a child and has been an advocate for epilepsy awareness. Passionate, energetic, and delightfully entertaining, Rick actively supports the Foundation through various activities and serves on the National Board of Directors of the Epilepsy Foundation.
The vision is to ensure that not another moment is lost to seizures. The gala provides critical funds that enable the EFNC to:
- Provide direct, educational services to people struggling with epilepsy
- Send youth with epilepsy to summer camp
- Connect families with epilepsy to other similar families
- Coordinate 15 local support groups
- Support advocacy and legislative initiatives
- Educate schools, hospitals, first responders and businesses about epilepsy
- Support epilepsy research