August 09, 2019 - August 11, 2019
Fridays RV Retreat
6 Squaw Valley Road
This fun filled educational event will have you dancing with excitement! This year we’re incorporating a run/walk with the event. So if you love running, come out and join us!
FIND OUT MORE INFO AND BUY TICKETS HERE
Join us for a FUN camping event introducing Radio Control Cars to help us take control; change our lifestyle, to not be afraid to speak up, and know the questions to ask, and help take care of ourselves!
- Participate in multiple RC course competitions: Endurance Crawl, Different Terrains, Scale course 100+ gates.
- Learn about RC cars (Designing & Building).
- Hike scenic trails, visit vendor booths promoting healthier and happier living.
- Register to run/walk in the kids, 5k or 10k courses and get your Medal!
- Enjoy time with your family and friends in the beauty that will surround us. A family friendly environment designed for you to have a healthy relaxing getaway.
Don’t have a an RC Crawler? No problem! We plan on raffling off multiple RC Cars. Last year we raffled off 5 cars, Thanks to REDDING RC & HOBBY and SNAPPY TEES CRAWLERS.
Register your kid now to reserve their FREE Raffle Ticket! (Kids Raffle participant must be registered & accompanied by a Paid Event Entrance or Paid Camping Entrance Adult). Keep Following us on Facebook to find out what’s in store for Raffles!
We’re addressing an important issue that affects many people, over 180,000 lives in the U.S. alone. Our mission is to spread awareness and raise money for resources and solutions that can help decrease the challenges of living with Epilepsy. We created this campaign for everyone to contribute at their own comfort. Be sure to review the ways you can make an impact and please share this page with your family and friends. Your involvement is critical to the success of helping our communities. Thank you again for your support in this mission. This is an alochol free event, please plan accordingly.