- Call, e-mail or fill out this online application to gene
- rate a meeting with PEP Jobs personnel.
- A representative will schedule an appointment with you.
- Meet with the representative at CPMC Davies Campus, South Tower Level B, San Francisco, CA 94114
- If interested in participating, you must first sign up here with the CA Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
- When your application is complete, DOR can refer you back to PEP Jobs to start placement services.
- Once referred, your representative can begin preparing and assisting your job search with any of the following:
- writing a cover letter & resume
- practicing interview questions
- providing networking strategies
- contacting employers on your behalf
- accompanying you to a job interview
- attending local job fairs with you
- Your representative can meet with you weekly until employment is secured.
- For the first 3 months, PEP Jobs will monitor you at your worksite to ensure that the position is going smoothly.
- In leaving a position, you can always re-apply for job placement services.
- Scroll down to see the employers who have hired and read client success stories!
In moving forward, you can contact Tom Post @ 415-600-4875 / email@example.com
Best of luck!