EPILEPSY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES: PEP Jobs Program
Successful work is an important component of a person’s well-being and PEP Jobs can help you get there. We offer one-on-one, individualized job placement services. Our staff can help guide you back into the workforce working collaboratively with both you and the employer, as we are able to help jobseekers find jobs that are the right fit for both.
PEP STEPS TO EMPLOYMENT:
- Call, e-mail or fill out this online application to generate a meeting with PEP Jobs personnel.
- A representative will schedule an appointment with you.
- Meet with the representative at CPMC Davies Campus, South Tower Level B, San Francisco, CA 94114
- If interested in participating, you must first sign up here with the CA Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
- When your application is complete, DOR can refer you back to PEP Jobs to start placement services.
- Once referred, your representative can begin preparing and assisting your job search with any of the following:
- writing a cover letter & resume
- practicing interview questions
- providing networking strategies
- contacting employers on your behalf
- accompanying you to a job interview
- attending local job fairs with you
- Your representative can meet with you weekly until employment is secured.
- For the first 3 months, PEP Jobs will monitor you at your work-site to ensure that the position is going smoothly.
- In leaving a position, you can always re-apply for job placement services.
- Click these links to see Employers for PEP Jobs and read Success Stories!
In moving forward, you can contact Tom Post at 415-600-4875 / PostT@sutterhealth.org